Information for local service providers — The DACA Renewal Fund
Together with its strategic partners, The United We Dream Network has launched The Renewal Fund: an urgent opportunity to directly support DACA recipients’ renewal efforts. Every dollar raised will go directly to renewal fees for eligible DACA recipients. More detail can be found here.
WHERE YOU COME IN: UWD will connect local partners that are ALREADY serving DACA Recipients with funding to cover the renewal fees of DACA recipients.
HOW IT WORKS: An application is available HERE. You can fill it out to ensure that you meet the criteria that UWD has established including the ability to:
- Provide a w-9 to verify your organizational status
- Support DACA recipients and certify their income to demonstrate critical need for financial support
- Receive funds by wire and generate money orders made out to the Department of Homeland Security in the amount of $495 to provide to DACA recipient.
- Report back to UWD on the results of your work
- Applications will be accepted until 7:00 PM EST Friday, March 30th.
- Strategic partners will be selected on a rolling basis over the month of April.
- Strategic partners will sign grant agreements as soon as possible.
- Funds will be disbursed to strategic partners within 7 days of the partner being notified.
- Strategic partners will generate money orders made out to the Department of Homeland Security in the amount of $495 and distribute to DACA recipients.
- Reports will be due to United We Dream on June 30th, 2018.