If you are a DACA recipient who needs support
I’m a DACA Recipient, what do I need to know about President Trump’s Announcement to end DACA and the latest legal challenges?
I need help paying my DACA renewal fees — how can the DACA Renewal Fund help?
UWD has provided resources to a number of local partners across the country. Please find that list below and reach out to them for support:
- Arizona Center for Empowerment — https://www.empoweraz.org
- Scholarships A-Z — http://www.scholarshipsaz.org
- Arizona Dream Act Coalition — http://theadac.org
- CT Students for a Dream — http://www.ct4adream.org
Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia
- United We Dream — https://goo.gl/forms/k1oqMEBBK8RQShW02
- FL Immigrant Coalition — https://floridaimmigrant.org
- Kansas Missouri Dream Alliance — http://www.ksmoda.org
- Make the Road NV — https://maketheroadnevada.com
- Make the Road NJ — https://www.maketheroadnj.org
- New Mexico Dream Team — http://nmdreamteam.org
- MinKwon Center for Community Action — http://minkwon.org
- Make the Road NY — http://www.maketheroadny.org
- Tennessee Immigrant & Refugee Rights Coalition — https://www.tnimmigrant.org
- Houston Immigration Legal Services Collaborative — https://www.houstonimmigration.org
- Washington Dream Coalition — http://www.undocuwa.org
*If there is not a local partner listed in your geography, please fill out a short questionnaire HERE and we will do our best to connect you with support.